1. "Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young." ~
Author Unknown quotes
2. "Mothers are all slightly insane." ~ J.D. Salinger
3. "I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford.
Then I want to move in with them." ~ Phyllis Diller
4. My mother tried to kill me when I was a baby. She denied it.
She said she thought the plastic bag would keep me fresh.
~ Bob Monkhouse
5. "It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and
another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him." ~ Helen
6. "Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to
show that sleep is not necessary to human life." ~ Author Unknown
7. "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she
enjoyed it." ~ Mark Twain
8. "My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave
it." ~ Buddy Hackett
9. The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing.
~ Kin Hubbard
10. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried
jobs... since the payment is pure love.” ~ Mildred B. Vermont