Monday, November 19, 2007

First Trampoline


So my mother has been bugging me for an entire year about buying my sons first bed. Disregard the fact that he has made no attempt whatsoever to get out of his crib yet. But she is dead set on a fancy new race car bed. She told my wife that it’s ok for her to buy us this bed because he doesn’t have to use it YET after all. She just wants to see his face when he gets his new bed. This might make sense if he was old enough to even care about a bed. All he thinks a bed is for is jumping. So my mother, my dear sweet mother will be buying him his very first “trampoline” for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Petula said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Gee, we used to actually use our BEDS as trampolines . . . LOL

LIida

http://r.yuwie.com/nickersandink