Saturday, November 24, 2007

Say It aint so Hulk!!


My favorite wrestler is having problems. While I don't think it's all my mothers fault she does hold some of the blame. You see my mother always prayed for the end of wrestling because she thought it fried my brain. I know the two are connected.

Well I say good luck to the Hulk and his ex wife.
"Pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and his wife, Linda, are calling it quits, according to Web site TMZ.com.

Linda, 48, who stars alongside her 54-year-old husband and their children in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," filed for divorce in a Florida court on Tuesday.

The papers don't say why she wants to end her nearly 24-year marriage to Hogan, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea, TMZ said.

The couple's son, Nick, 17, lost his driver's license this week after a street-racing crash that left his passenger comatose with a broken skull.

Their daughter, Brooke, 19, is a pop singer who had a hit with "About Us."

3 comments:

Petula said...

I just heard about this today... I was surprised to hear it.

BTW: I tagged you with a meme. I thought it would be fun to see what you would say. Uh, I'm not quite finished with the post yet, but check with me in about 30 minutes! :-)

Petula said...

Hi! I got your message. If you want to to the meme you can possibly tag a blogger who you aren't "friends" with but who you'd like to get to know better. I understand though! These can be a pain... how about post it about yourself, but don't tag anyone?! I'd love to read your seven things, but I know it's a pain to tag.

Unknown said...

i dunno what to say about this.. hulk hogan.. my favorite wrestler too. i hope everything will be good for him... :)